Emulsion Driver Job ID:
586030 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for an Emulsion Driver for an immediate start with our team based in Somerton, Victoria. You will have a high regard for safety and quality and be willing to work in metro and regional environments.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- Must have a minimum B double licence and operational experience
- Must have dangerous goods licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Delivering bulk bitumen emulsion to various clients within the surrounding areas of Brisbane
- Experience in liquid transport
- Must be flexible with working hours and willing to travel
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work effectively with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
HOW TO APPLY
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button.For more information please contact: Melissa Edwards on 0418 261 964 - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.