- Permanent role opportunity
- Salary based with additional benefits
- Sydney location
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking a Sales Assistant for our client based in Girraween, NSW. Permanent full-time role, Tuesday to Saturday working hours.
Working with paint and accessories
- Face to face customer service, taking orders and invoicing sales
- Coordinating customer queries and complaints when required
- Assist with stock control and merchandising
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Skills and Experience
- Strong customer service and sales experience
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Right to work in Australia
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the Apply Now
For further enquiries, please contact ?
Stacy Kieckhefer on
Reference Code: 7476J202247
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and indigenous people.