- Attractive Hourly Rate
- 8:6 Roster
- Fantastic Opportunity to work with a Leading Mining and Resource Company
About the Role:
WorkPac are seeking an experience Civil Supervisor for a 10-month project with one of our leading Mining and Resource client based within Rolleston. This role will see you working an 8:6 roster with accommodation supplied.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Project Manager
- Coordinate daily labour, materials and sub-contractors
Skills and Experience:
- Proven supervisory or management experience
- Proven experience in supervising onsite employees and sub-contractors
- Experience in civil surfacing operation in a supervisor role is highly desired
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and specifications
- Qualifications in Civil Construction, Frontline Management or equivalent working experience will be highly regarded
- Must have current Coal Board Medical or willing to obtain
- Must have current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Working knowledge and understanding of OH&S
- Current Australian 'C' class driver licence
- Must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian permanent residency visa to be eligible to apply for this position
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: 6123J20221357
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Recruitment Co-ordinator: Brooklyn on (07) 4969 4747 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australia???s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country???s leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.