About the Position
WorkPac are currently seeking a Department Communications Advisor for an initial 6 month role our client Rio Tinto's Engineering and Asset Management division based in their Perth Operations Centre at Perth Airport. This role will see you working across a Monday to Friday roster on day shifts, with ad-hoc site travel when/if required. Working closely with a broad number of stakeholders, you will be involved in developing and supporting a communication strategy for the Heavy Mobile Equipment Engineering Department.
Duties will include:
- Engaging with stakeholders to inform on work being performed and influence decision making
- Monthly reporting
- Updating and management of the SharePoint pages
- Management of internal socials including Yammer page management and development of posts
- Supporting presentations and reports for management teams and principals on key activities
What you will need:
- Prior experience within a Communications Advisor role
- Prior working experience within Mining or Heavy Industrial - highly regarded
- A strong team player attitude and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise projects
- Demonstrated skills and abilities to deliver high work standards
- Strong computing and keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Commitment to health, safety and environment, promoting positive behaviour and a supportive safety culture
- C Class Drivers Licence
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: TMPRIJ202268125
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Principal Consultant: Vanessa.Thomas@workpac.com
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.