CSG Talent are looking for a Financial Analyst o join the leading and innovative metal processing company in the USA You will be joining a large company focusing on business improvement providing career growth and long term opportunity. You will be responsible for assisting in the financial planning and analysis for the development of the profit plan, analyzing budget data, and preparing management review presentations.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Profit plan assistance: Work with the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to develop profit plan. Develop financial analysis models to complete financial analysis.
- Budget preparation: Analyze budget/forecast information to prepare consolidated budgets/forecasts in timely manner. Prepare schedules to compare financial results and analyze significant variances to budget. Assist in annual budget preparation by working with internal department leaders.
- Management review presentations: Prepare monthly management review board presentations.
- Data analytics support and financial analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum 3 years' Accounting/Finance experience in mining or manufacturing required
- Experience developing profit plans
- Analyzing budget data and preparing management review presentations
Very attractive salary + bonus and profit share
Relocation assistance for candidates relocating within the United States