Renowned Natural Resources / Metal Production CompanyLocation:
Competitive Base Salary + Annual Bonus + Profit Sharing + Relocation AssistanceScope:
Mine Site and Metal Recycling FacilitiesReports to:
Environmental Compliance ManagerThe Opportunity:
CSG Talent have partnered with a renowned natural resources company to search for an Environmental Engineer/Specialist. This position would suit someone who has 3 years+ experience in environmental field work that would consider relocation to Missouri as part of their next career move. Responsibilities
- Completing compliance permitting, monitoring and reporting for multiple site operations.
- Read, interpret and remain up to date on governmental regulations.
- Obtain environmental permits for company projects.
- Manage projects with the aim of enhancing sampling and analysis processes, procedures and records.
- Interact with regulators, facility staff, and facility leadership as a subject matter expert for environmental regulations and requirements.
- Implement Systems: Develop and implement systems to manage programs or day-to-day activities of the workforce across all environmental functions.
- Conduct and develop employee training to support environmental compliance.
- Evaluate and develop site practices and procedures to continuously improve environmental compliance and stewardship.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or other related field.
- Valid, current driver's license.
- Current OSHA/MSHA safety training.
- Environmental reporting experience.
- Microsoft Office Suite, preferably Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of current environmental best management practices.
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience in environmental permitting and compliance preferred.
- Environmental permitting experience (Air, Water, RCRA) preferred.
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you then please apply with your resume.