National Services Manager Canada - Ontario - Sudbury Do you have strong service experience within the mining OEM industry?Have you successfully and effectively managed national operations and workshops?Are you a leader with the ability to motivate others?
Our client is a global engineering group specialising in mining and rock excavation, metal-cutting and materials technology. They are looking to expand their team across Canada with the addition of a strong leader who has the ability to motivate others.
With an exciting and ambitious growth strategy in place our client is looking for a National Services Manager to join their division in Canada, for a role covering the whole region, to be based in Sudbury. This challenging role will be responsible for the effective and successful management of labour, productivity, quality and safety of the operations and workshops nationally. The Service Manager is responsible for identifying and implementing enhancements to operational procedures and processes.
In this National Services Manager position you will also be responsible for:
- Contributing operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, including forecasting and scheduling.
- Managing all aspects of the operations team to meet the defined targets for the division, business area and local sales area.
- Analysing and improving organisational process and workflow for the Services & Workshop teams.
- Coaching and developing the operations team to ensure the team's objectives and goals are met while encouraging collaborative performance.
- Managing resources to meet utilisation targets and capacity requirements.
- Developing and enhancing the overall relationship with customers that lead to constructive and profitable business partnerships.
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create strategic methods to lessen recurring issues.
- Ensuring projects are executed with a high level of professionalism and accuracy so that the Customer will entrust the Parts & Services group with larger work scopes.
- Monitoring and controlling sites to ensure they are in line with project set up costs and budgets.
- Developing strategic plans for the continued expansion of services and capabilities within the area of responsibility.
- Overseeing and investigating competitor activities and conducts site audits and relevant market research that enables market competitiveness.
- Managing cost base in accordance with budget and commitments and ensures implementation of appropriate financial controls.
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience within the mining OEM industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to achieve outcomes.
- Business or Technical Diploma or Degree.
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further, please get in contact.