I am working with an exciting and well-positioned EV battery manufacture and recycler in the USA currently looking for a Senior Cathode Materials Engineer.
With ambitious growth plans throughout North America, Asia, and Europe this is a exciting time to join a company with a clear focus on the EV battery market.
Reporting to the SLT on the East Coast of America, you will be responsible for developing the next generation of high-quality cathode materials
from recycled batteries.
You will specifically focus on the synthesis and development of new cathode products
from lithium-ion batteries Qualifications and experience -
- Ph.D Mechanical, Materials or Chemical Engineering
- >6 years of cathode development experience (Must understand NMC sintering reaction)
- Demonstrable expertise in complex materials engineering solutions
- Advanced knowledge of solid-state physics and chemistry
- Expert in state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery material production process.
- Solid understanding of standardized cell test methodologies and electrochemical processes in lithium-ion batteries.
- Mandarin language skills are hugely beneficial
is available for candidates that possess the required skill, expereince and passion to play a piviotal role in this companies success.
For a confidential conversation, please let in touch.