Work with a team of the best
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. About the role
As our next Heavy Diesel Fitter at Mount Pleasant, you will be part of a team that strives for the best in fleet maintenance and management. You will work a lifestyle roster 5/4 4/5 5/5 rotating 12 hour days, nights and weekend work.
In this role, you will:
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large scale mobile mining equipment including Liebherr996, 9350 excavators, CAT Trucks, Dozers, Drills other ancillary equipment as directed in accordance with Th8iess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation.
- Completing general maintenance, breakdowns, services and component changeouts to a high standard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilisation
What Thiess can do for you
- Trade Qualified Plant Mechanic Certificate III Automotive Mechanical Technology (Heavy Vehicle Mobile Equipment) or similar
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in general maintenance, breakdowns, component changeouts and servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and CAT large earthmoving equipment
- Permanent full-time positions
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- Thiess' commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options - Novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products, gym membership
- Referral bonus program - earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.