WORK WITH A TEAM OF THE BEST
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. ABOUT THE ROLE
As our next Workshop Diesel Fitter
, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Our Curragh North Coal Project is situated 10km north of Blackwater in the Bowen Basin.
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large-scale mobile mining equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer-based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilisation
To be successful in this role you are required to have:
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and CAT Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Permanent full-time positions
- 12-hr day & night shift
- Even time, lifestyle rosters
- A Bus will be provided from Mackay, Yeppoon & Rockhampton to camp
- Full camp facilities provided
- Living out of camp allowance, if applicable
- Thiess' commitment to training & developing
- Refer a friend program with maximum $5,000 payment (conditions apply)
- A suite of employee benefits with leading companies
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com APPLY
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.