With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. About the role
The Coordinator OHS is responsible for ensuring compliance of employees in implementing health, safety and quality system in the workplace.
In this role, you will:
- Lead, maintain and drive in implementation of TCI Quality, Health & Safety corporate Policy and Procedure, Safety Management Plan into workplace
- Providing advice and assistance to the Project Management, Management Team and employees in implementing of Quality, Health & Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Lead and drive to achieve the agreed QHS objectives, QHS annual plan and KPI target.
- Proactive to demonstrate in promoting, campaign Safety Culture, advising and feedback on improving Safety behavior
- Graduate in university, diploma or S1 degree, preferable in OHS or engineering degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in OHSQ Roles
- Good knowledge in related to HSEQ theory and practical, familiar with and have good understanding on OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001-2018 Implementation SMKP,Auditor SMKP and ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2007
- Proficient in computer literacy, English Language, Government regulation relates Health & Safety and their implementation
- Health & Safety management system, Quality Management System
- Risk Management
- Incident Investigation
- Computer literate
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.