Are you an Experienced Underground Operations professional looking for a challenging and exciting career? We may have the perfect job opportunity for you!
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for an Underground Front Line Supervisor at our Goldstrike operations. The successful candidate will d evelop and train employees to standards for safe and efficient equipment operation
At Nevada Gold Mines we are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. We offer a generous benefits package which includes a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more! Responsibilities:
- Manage crews of 15 - 20 employees
- Prioritize and assign personnel as jobs required
- Coordinate with maintenance to ensure equipment preforms as desired
- Coordinate with engineering to ensure compliance with mine plans
- Develop and train employees to standards for safe and efficient equipment operation
- Preform other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer You
- Minimum of six (6) years of underground mine related experience required
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience at a supervisory level required
- Strong Lead Miner experience required
- Ability to work 12 hour schedules/ 5/4 rotating days and nights required
- Proven knowledge of underground hard rock mining required
- Experience in an environment involving planning/scheduling of maintenance work preferred
- Excellent communication skills with ability to supervise and direct underground supervision required
- Excellent safety and performance record required
About Nevada Gold Mines
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution AND employer match, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Endless opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nevada Gold Mines (NGM) is a joint venture between Barrick (61.5%) and Newmont (38.5%) that combined our significant assets across Nevada in 2019 to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world. NGM produces approximately 3.5 million ounces of gold a year. The massive mining operation comprises eight mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities and hosts three of Barrick's Tier One assets: Carlin, Cortez, and Turquoise Ridge. At NGM, our mission is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and owning the best assets, with the best people, to deliver sustainable returns for our owners and partners.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.