At WesTrac, we’re made for more of what matters most. More family time, with paid parental leave, flexible working arrangements and purchased leave programs to give you the work life balance you’ve always wanted. More development opportunities, with in house RTO’s, access to your own guided learning platform and a range of pathways to help you steer your career in the direction of your dreams. More diversity, with over 4,000 team members with a tonne of differences, united by our passion for building a better tomorrow. As an industry leader and employer of choice, we’re Made for More.
As a WesTrac Boilermaker you will join a team environment with a diverse workforce in completing boilermaker and welding work across new machines and machine rebuilds. Whether you are highly experienced or newly qualified, if you are focused on safety and quality, have a growth mindset and strong work ethic, we want to hear from you.These are casual positions with full time hours and a possibility of transferring to permanent work, working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days overtime available. This role will require some site travel, you will be required to travel to regional and remote areas for several days at a time, however the majority of your work will be based in one of our Perth Metro Workshops.To be successful the following is required: Essential
- Australian Recognized Boilermaker Welder Trade Certification
- Understanding of the importance of safety and quality work, and looking out for the safety of yourself and team
- Demonstrate the WesTrac SPARC values of Safety, Pride, Accountability, Respect and Customer in your everyday behaviours & actions
What we offer:
- Experience with large mining equipment including dozers, off highway trucks, graders, drills and excavators and ancillary parts
- Current high-risk licence – forklift, dogging and rigging (or be willing to obtain)
- Computer literate, able to use work management systems and read engineering drawings
These positions are full-time, permanent opportunities with a highly attractive remuneration package on offer.
- Family-friendly, Perth-based rostered work - Home every night.
- Unrivalled training, development and career progression opportunities.
- Fantastic team environment and culture.
- Income protection Insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Work-life balance focused with a reputable Employee Assistance Program available.
- Discounts on a number of fantastic brands including Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Crown, Qantas etc.
- Discounted health insurance.
- Salary Sacrifice available for airline memberships, cars etc.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
Applicants must be currently located in Australia and have full working rights.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
18 Mar 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
31 May 2022 W. Australia Standard Time