Experience more opportunities
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. About the role
As our next Front End Loader Operator to proudly represent our Production Mining Team, you will live for challenges and thrive on the variety of work available. Like all of us at Thiess, you're a passionate and energetic person, that appreciates responsibility, recognition and reward.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance with safety standards and practices and conduct daily pre start checks
- Operate machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
- Load trucks centrally and to capacity
- Managers and Supervisors directives followed in accordance with instructions and in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe work area at all times
- Complete paperwork as require
At least 3 years Mining experience in the operation of various heavy mobile plant including production loader operation is needed to be able to achieve the set tasks of this role. A background in Iron Ore mining is required.
Equivalent to or specific experience operating CAT 994H and Komatsu WA1200 Loaders loading dump trucks in a mining production environment is essential.
You will also need to possess a high regard for and practice health and safety at all times. What Thiess can do for you
- Permanent full-time positions
- Full camp facilities provided
- Thiess' commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options - Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
- Referral bonus program - earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.