Work with a team of the best About the role
Thiess Rehabilitation is currently seeking an experienced site admin for an opportunity at Ensham mine which is located 40km east of Emerald. Thiess Rehabilitation is committed to delivering mine rehabilitation services at Ensham over a 3.5 year term, and are looking for people to be part of this exciting project.
As the Site Administrator, reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out project administration functions in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. You will be required to assist the site management team with the provision of accurate and timely information regarding project activities, enabling improved performance by the site team. The roster is 5:2 Monday to Friday (9 day fortnight) with camp accommodation provided. About you
To be considered for this opportunity you are required to have:
What Thiess can do for you
- Possess strong administration experience with exposure to a civil, mining or heavy industry environment being highly regarded
- Proficient in JDE or equivalent business procurement system (desirable)
- Strong health and safety management (experience)
- Strong financial acumen
- A strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Senior First Aid (desirable)
- Mature and professional approach to all matters
- Current Drivers Licence
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Permanent full-time position
- Full camp facilities provided
- Thiess' commitment to training & development
- Salary sacrifice options - Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products.
- Referral bonus program - earn $5k for a successful referral
Mining is about value, and that value isn't fully realised until land is returned to a sustainable state. Thiess Rehabilitation offers world-leading mine rehabilitation services by miners, who are also environmental experts, delivering award winning rehabilitation programs globally, and with over 10000 ha of rehabilitation completed since 2007.
Thiess Rehabilitation covers the full lifecycle of mine rehabilitation services, from design to development to delivery, including helping clients achieve superior end land use results with positive environmental, social and governance outcomes.
Visit our website to learn more - https://thiessrehabilitation.com/ Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We're committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, appearance, parental status and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us here . No other requests will be acknowledged. How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below