WORK WITH A TEAM OF THE BEST
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Curragh North Coal Project is situated 10km north of Blackwater in the Bowen Basin.
As our next Field Serviceperson, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
In this role you will:
- Service heavy earthmoving equipment
- Assist fitters in the field where required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- General workshop duties
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Mechanical trade or equivalent (desirable)
- Prior experience working as a serviceperson on a mine site
- HR driver's licence preferable
- Demonstrated experience working in the mining and heavy earthmoving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Working at heights
- EWP - High Risk
- Forklift - High Risk
- Confined space
- Franna ticket
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster
- 12-hour day & night shift
- Permanent position
- Camp accommodation provided
- Bus will be provided Mackay, Rockhampton & Yeppoon to camp
- Salary sacrifice flights available
- Full camp facilities provided
- Living out of camp allowance, if applicable
- Thiess' commitment to training & developing
- Refer a friend program with maximum $5,000 payment (conditions apply)
- A suite of employee benefits with leading companies
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com HOW TO APPLY
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.