WORK WITH A TEAM OF THE BEST
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. ABOUT THE ROLE
Thiess is seeking Expressions of Interest from Multi-Skilled Operators
for permanent employment opportunities at our Ant Hill project.
Ant Hill Mine is located 80km North-West of Mt Isa. Roster & Conditions
- 12 hour dayshift/ 12 hour nightshift
- 14/14 Roster - 7 days, 7 nights
- Permanent Position
- Full camp accommodation provided
- Flights will be provided from - Cairns, Townsville and Brisbane
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Previous experience as a multi skilled operator in a mining environment
- Equivalent to or specific experience operating CAT D10 Dozers, CAT 16 G/M Graders, CAT 785 Dump Trucks
- Experience in hard rock mining operation desirable
- HR drivers licence
- Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- Be committed to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
- Permanent full-time positions
- Full camp facilities provided
- Thiess' commitment to training & developing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
- Referral bonus program - earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com APPLY To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.