Job DescriptionData Tech/ AnalystWhy join us?
We are hiring! We are looking for a Data Tech/ Analyst to join our team. This position location is in Baytown, Texas.
The Data Tech/ Analyst reports to our Project Control Manager and is responsible for creating, update and/or maintain construction cost, manhour, resource trending and tracking tools. Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly reports of construction management. How will you contribute to the team?
What will you contribute?
- Analyze HELIX data changes for construction execution changes.
- Generate Visio Flow Charts, Swim Lanes, etc...
- Receive and review contractor cost reports weekly. Check for errors and provide feedback accordingly.
- Provide technical support for the Construction Contractor Cost Report and Quantity Tracker Excel Tools.
- Compile historical data from various tools used to analyze performance on cost, estimating, productivity, and trends as a whole or by contractor as requested.
- Attend and take notes in Weekly Planner/Schedule Staff Mtg.
- Update Capital Project Sections of the Sites Quarterly Workload Balancing database (3-year projection).
- Assist with introducing new service partners to BTAP controls tools.
- Review FCO's for quality and classification accuracy.
- Receive and analyze monthly contractor cost reporting (i.e., forecast, productivity, trends).
- Generate Weekly Kent CM Allocation Spreadsheet.
- Create and maintain Kent CM cost management tool.
- Create BTAP Construction Assimilation Tool for new BTAP members.
- Construct and modify flow charts for the various processes in BTAP Construction.
- Update Monthly BTAP Construction report - pulling cost and manhour data from CDMS, SAP, Safety Exposure Report, DFR, Kent Cost Report and other Excel based data points.
- Create / Maintain BTAP Construction Management resource, cost, performance excel based tools (pivot tables, power queries, etc.).
- Create and maintain Power BI reporting for BTAP Construction.
At Kent, you will enjoy competitive compensation, a safe and healthy work environment, and a full range of benefits:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Team player with great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, self-starter, Motivated, organized, and multitasker.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Spreadsheets, Chart, Formulas, Pivot Tables, Power Queries).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point and Visio.
- Proficient with computer Software Nitro, Power BI, SAP, CDMS and Share point sties.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical capabilities with a focus achieving results.
- Client focused, highly autonomous, and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in English language, both spoken and written.
You think that a career in our team could match your profile, submit your application online now!
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes
- Competitive salary
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices around the world, SNC-Lavalin's employees are proud to build what matters. Our teams provide comprehensive end-to-end project solutions - including capital investment, consulting, design, engineering, construction, sustaining capital and operations and maintenance - to clients in oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, infrastructure, and power. On July 3, 2017, SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins, one of the world's most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. http://www.snclavalin.com. Worker Type
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences. SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy.
SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.