Are you a professional with a background in Process Operations and would like to have a career with a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic mining company? We have a position open for you!
Our people division is growing, and we are looking for a Process Operations Supervisor at our Turquoise Ridge operation. The successful candidate will work directly with the Process Operations team in supervising, supporting, and developing the process operations crews.
At Nevada Gold Mines, our vision is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and operating the best assets with the best people. We are committed to a safe work environment sending every person home safe and healthy every day and leaving a sustainable legacy on our host communities. Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise, support, and professionally develop process operations crew
- Provide training and mentoring for operators
- Develop a safe, productive, and high-performing crew while working collaboratively within the framework of the site team and company enterprise
- Conduct individual employee evaluations
- Update employee training records and status upgrades
- Establish and refine operating strategies and procedures to ensure equipment is utilized to its optimum extent
- Perform SAP medium-user duties including: OTL (Oracle Time Labor) entry and approval, MSS (Manager Self Service), work requests, work orders, move orders, LMS (Learning Management System)
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We Can Offer You
- Proven safety record and ability to support work group in achievements of safety, environmental, and production goals required
- Five (5) years process operations experience required
- Ability to supervise numerous employees at once required
- Ability to facilitate crew lineouts, safety meeting etc. required
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures and to hold fellow employees/contractors accountable to follow company policies and procedures required
- Experience with computer operations preferred
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position required
- Proven ability to perform essential function of the position required
About Nevada Gold Mines
- A comprehensive compensation package including a competitive medical, dental, and vision plan with national provider networks, a 401k retirement plan with employer contribution AND employer match, paid time off, company-sponsored medical clinics, company match share purchase program, and much more!
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Endless opportunities to grow and learn with industry colleagues.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.
- Nevada Gold Mines is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Nevada Gold Mines (NGM) is a joint venture between Barrick (61.5%) and Newmont (38.5%) that combined our significant assets across Nevada in 2019 to create the single largest gold-producing complex in the world. NGM produces approximately 3.5 million ounces of gold a year. The massive mining operation comprises eight mines along with their associated infrastructure and processing facilities and hosts three of Barrick's Tier One assets: Carlin, Cortez, and Turquoise Ridge. At NGM, our mission is to be the world's most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and owning the best assets, with the best people, to deliver sustainable returns for our owners and partners.
Thank you for your application, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.