Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
Apply now Job ID:
590155 Job type:
Grafton, Tweed Heads Categories:
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Due to the recent flooding, we have several opportunities for experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Technicians
to work within our Power and Energy team on the Broadwater Flood Recovery Project located at Broadwater Power Station, NSW (20 minutes from Ballina). This is a casual role until approximately the end of December 2022 where your main duties will include removal, overhaul, replacement of all flood affected equipment including commissioning and preservation in a safe and efficient manner.ABOUT YOU
WHAT WE OFFER
- An experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Technician with an NSW Electrical Licence and a Certificate IV in Instrumentation or equivalent
- A strong commitment to safe working practices with the ability to read and interpret technical drawing and specifications.
- You will hold CPR/LVR training (complete within the last 12 months), Construction Induction White/Blue Card, Current Drivers Licence and have evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
- Immediate start until December 2022 on attractive rates
- Roster is 4 weeks on, 1 week off (working Monday - Saturday whilst at site) 6:30am - 5:30pm
- If not local, accommodation and flights are provided
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Cecilia Giunta,
Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner on Cecilia.Giunta@downergroup.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.