Site: Tom Price
About the Company
Rio Tinto operates the world's largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets. These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities, a 1,700 kilometre rail network and related infrastructure. Rio Tinto are expanding operations in the Pilbara to epic proportions while introducing next generation technologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improved health, safety and environmental performance.
About the role
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Reliability Engineers to join our Asset Management & Engineering Services (AMES) team. With exposure to the newest technology and innovation, you will champion defect elimination and reliability engineering processes to improve fixed plant asset reliability and integrity.
This role will provide you with the chance to really excel in your career and extend your technical expertise and make your mark by influencing reliability improvement across a broad asset base.
- Lead the Defect Elimination process on site, including high level root cause analysis (RCA) for asset failures
- Analyse plant performance data to successfully identify, prioritise and implement reliability improvement initiatives
- Recommend and implement tactics designed to maintain asset health and improve asset safety, reliability and integrity
- Provide technical engineering support to the site maintenance execution teams
- Champion reliability practices on site including FMECA, RCM/PMO, criticality and spares assessments, constraint optimisation and identify opportunities for reliability-focussed investment
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, the candidate will have:
- The ability to work collaboratively across a diverse range of stakeholders and operational teams
- Experience leading continuous improvement activities
- Practical experience and an understanding of reliability modelling and concepts ??? FMECA, RCM, etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or related discipline and previous maintenance or reliability experience within a mining environment
- Experience in SAP, Downtime Systems and GE APM will be advantageous
- A current and valid manual C Class driver's licence
- An understanding of Iron Ore fixed plant processing equipment such as conveyors, screens, crushers and balance machines will be beneficial
Job Reference Number: TMPRIJ202271848
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Professional Principal Consultant: Sam Lemme - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our my rewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.