- 10.5 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday roster: Days & Nights
- Residential Position - ongoing role
About our client
Whitehaven Coal is Australia's largest independent coal producer and the leading coal producer in North West New South Wales.
About the role
Are you a blast hole driller looking for your next opportunity?
Role available in the Gunnedah Basin on a Monday to Friday roster with our well known and respected client.
This is a residential position, you must live within the fatigue zone (100km radius) or be willing to relocate
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will operate SKF60's & CAT SKSW Rotary Blast Hole Drill Rigs.
- Ability to work a rotating roster
Skills & Experience
- 12 months blast hole drilling experience within the coal mining industry.
- Order 43 Coal Board Medical
- Driver's Licence
- VOC/Evidence of operating drills on a mine site
- Family friendly Monday to Friday roster
- 10.5 hr days
- OT shifts available
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination MAY apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements .
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
Recruiter Name: Emily Weston
Position: Recruitment Coordinator
Contact number: 6741 8781
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.