Monday to Friday roster
6-12 month duration
Fantastic Opportunity to work with a Leading Mining & Resources Client
About the Role:
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer for a position based in Perth.. This role will hold a Monday to Friday roster for a duration of 6-12 months with potential to extend.
What you will be doing:
- Design of iron ore materials handling and processing plants including crushing, screening and wet processing facilities, conveyors, bins, chutes and lifting
- Fixed plant structural maintenance programs
What you will be need:
- A Bachelor of Civil and/or Structural Engineering
- A Current Manual C Class Drivers Licence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate technical issues and investigation findings to others
- Exposure to SAP would be positive
- Manual C Driver's Licence
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: TMPRIJ202270308
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Principal Consultant: Sara Mason on (08) 9201 6243 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australias leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countrys leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.