Project Coordinator/Administrator - Vancouver, BC, Canada
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice, providing globally integrated consulting services to the international mining and metals sector.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator/Administrator.
Description of Responsibilities:
This position provides an opportunity to contribute to the success of a professional team while gaining experience in office, project, and technical professional systems. You will gain exposure to complex, mining-related projects and acquire skills you can leverage to develop a successful career.
The primary role is to support teams of engineers and scientists working on complex technical projects. Specific duties will vary from project to project but will at a minimum include the following:
- Document control and quality management
- Budget tracking and invoicing
- Project and group scheduling
- Production of technical reports, memos, and letters, including copy editing and final formatting
- Support of non-project activities, such as coordinating department functions and meetings and occasionally covering reception
Essential Requirements: Desirable personal attributes
Required skills and qualifications
- Desire to be a part of team
- Attention to detail and quality
- Strong motivation and work ethic
- Eagerness to take advantage of learning opportunities
- Positive approach to people and problems
- Interest in the resource industry and environmental sciences
- Strong understanding of English grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to manage competing deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time
- Working knowledge of SharePoint
In return for considering a future with us, we offer:
- An attractive compensation package.
- Diversity of projects and clients within a non-hierarchical consultancy environment.
- Opportunity to purchase shares in the company; the SRK Group is an independent group, owned by its employees.
Applicants should respond by submitting their CV online by clicking the button below. The candidates under consideration will be contacted directly, no phone calls please.