Build a deeper capability
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today. About the role
As our next Auto Electrician to proudly represent our Maintenance Team, you will live for challenges and thrive on the variety of work available. Like all of us at Thiess, you're a passionate and energetic person, that appreciates responsibility, recognition and reward.
In this unique position, you'll have the chance to take on a range of maintenance activities at the Mt Holland Mine. If successful, you will be given the chance to showcase your skills in a company that values them, and actively looks to develop its people to be even more successful in their careers.
Located in the Wheatbelt on a 14/7 FIFO roster, you will thrive on meeting all goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do. In this role, you will;
- Complete relevant maintenance based activities to achieve site production targets
- Conduct required inspection to maximise equipment utilisation
- Job Planning Sheets (JPS) are completed as required with accuracy to enable job completion to plan
- Conduct technical inspections and job estimations
- Initial, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards
- Carrying out pre-start checks
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Trade Certificate in Automotive Electrical Fitting
- Previous open cut mining experience in the maintenance of a heavy earthmoving fleet essential
- Specific experience with Caterpillar Dump Trucks, Hitachi Excavators and Ancillary Equipment
- Previous experience with air conditioning systems required
- HR drivers licence (desirable)
- Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.