Are you a Sales Account Representative
looking to join a leading mining equipment supplier?
Do you have a successful track record in growing sales, and providing the best service to new and existing customers?
As Sales Account Representative you will be working for an established supplier to the mining industry. Working alongside a collaborative team, who promote continued career development and value great leadership. As a Sales Account Represen tative here's What You'll Do:
Here's What You'll Need:
- Seek new opportunities to reach and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Create revenue generating events within our portfolio
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Achieve set sales quota's, KPI's, and various sales metrics set by executive management
- Monitor and provide information on competitive marketplace
- Cross and Up sell a diverse offering of industrial & technical products and services across parent company portfolio, including sister company product lines.
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with prospects, customers, and co-workers. Organizing customer meetings (in-person and virtual), presentations, workshops, and site visits
- Engage in and contribute to sales meetings and initiatives for planning, strategizing and successfully implementing sales objectives
- Communicate competitive market information to help sales support team build competitive bids.
Accepting applications for various locations across the US.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, motor repair, mining, petrochemical, oil and gas, steel & aluminum mills, or other heavy industrial fields preferred OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Results-oriented mindset, focused on the execution of goals
- Ability to create and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets
- Ability to manage technical issues effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office & CRM
- Strong self-initiative with the ability to effectively work without direct supervision