With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
This position is responsible and accountable for all non-component backlog management for machine in the assigned area. Preparing all work packages for their workshop, ensuring all planning information is complete from their workshop and working with the workshop supervisor to ensure all planned jobs and information is complete
About you In this role you will :
What skills and experience do you need?
- Ensure planning department goals are achieved in your workshop
- Generate, monitor and maintain PM service and backlog schedule for support and hire equipment
- Review, update and correct all non-component backlog defects in JDE for machines in your area of responsibility
- Every morning re-organise the support equipment maintenance activities board as per the updated service schedule and other current maintenance activities
- Ensuring all work packages are complete and prepares as per the weekly plan
- Review all completed work packages, directing any that are not fully completed back to the workshop supervisor to be completed
- As required offer feedback to planning supervisor and support equipment supervisor when planning system are not working in your workshop
- Administer all non-component machine requirements (for your workshop) in line with the TCI work order flow chart
- As required forward on to planning supervisor any information that is required by site central planning group
- Actively participate in the weekly planning process
- Graduated from Thiess Apprenticeship or extensive planning experience
- Requires a minimum 5 years' professional experience in similar role as Planner Component in maintenance and planning in the mining industry
- Familiar with Heavy Equipment's and have working knowledge of mining equipment components and experience in safe work practices
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.