BUILD A DEEPER CAPABILITY
Thiess is seeking 8 x Truck & Multi-skilled Operators for immediate starts at Caval Ridge Mine based in Moranbah. BENEFITS
- Fortnightly pay $4,510 - $4,840 (excl. Super) depending on skill level
- $10,000 sign on bonus - split payments at start and probation
- Permanent shirt from commencement - no labour hire!
- Quick 2-minute bus from camp to site - less travel time
- Our commitment to upskilling & development for Truck & Multiskilled Operators
- 7/7 Roster
- 12.5hr Days & Nights
- BIBO from Mackay & Townsville
- $5,000 refer a mate bonus
- Salary sacrifice options - Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
To be considered for these opportunities you are required to have:
- Prior experience operating production mining equipment on a mine site
- An SSE signed skills list
- COVID 19 Vaccination - Client requirement for entry to a BMA site
- Current Drivers Licence
- Relevant coal mining certifications
- A commitment to a positive safety culture
- A commitment to our principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation & Delivery
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com APPLY
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.