With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Implement corporate HR policies and procedure from corporate HR department and government regulation;
- Plan, Lead, Organize and control the role of staff HR and system implementation;
- Contribute to the ongoing success and achievement of the HR activity and positive team work environmental at all times
- Identify, develop and conduct appropriate human resource training and development programs in conjunction with the training department;
- Manage recruitment activities and selection process of all new employees;
- Manage the process of performance review;
- Maintain good communication contacts with governmental, union leaders, and others with respect to employee - Industrial Relations matters; Assist all department head to managing industrial relation environment and dispute settlement; Assist Project management to manage absenteeism; Support line Management with Terminations;
- Assist to development of position descriptions for all roles
- Manage the Medical Entitlements and Rehabilitation program, Assist in Medical Travel and Evacuations;
- Maintain coordination and communication with stakeholders to get support to solve the all the problem which related with community and employees;
- Manage community Development attitude to ensure no disruption to Business;
- Conduct benchmarking activities relating to the full range of HR issues;
- Human resource reports
- Bachelor degree in Business/ Law/ Communications/ Psychology, and/or other relevant qualifications from a reputable university;
- Minimum of 10 years experiences in similar role; good working knowledge of current HR practices, government law;
- Good communication skills in English both written and verbal; high level of initiative, problem solver and independent thinker;
- Planning & organising skills, interpersonal skills, teamwork, strong commitment to safety
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we've operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We're focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more - http://www.thiess.com
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or the link below.