Provide mentorship and technical leadership to the maintenance-planning group. Share technical expertise for all relevant materials planning and maintenance activities to ensure availability as per operation requirements, so that company performance target (safety, production and cost effectiveness) can be achieved. Liaise with global suppliers and technology providers as most of the plant and equipment employs technologies not currently available within Indonesia. Additional Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical instructional support to national staff and non- staff for relevant material planning activities as a guidance to ensure all works are comply with international standard, completed in safe manner, within budget and on schedule.
2. Review and analyze weekly maintenance plan (i.e., schedules, machinery usage and repairs, and maintenance backlogs, and manning issues) in order to ensure that proper maintenance are carried out.
3. Review special project progress in order to ensure the achievement of projects' objectives according to company's policies and procedures.
4. Train, develop, coach, and motivate national employee to enhance their skill, knowledge, and capability to an acceptable high standard.
5. Present professional development advice/recommendation in leadership and/or supervisory role (i.e. work arrangement, job assignment) in order to promote supervisory skill of national Staff.
6. Guide, monitor, and control the implementation of safety standards and procedures within work area to minimize accident and damage.
7. Ensure all spare parts and equipment are properly input into the SAP system.
8. Prepare the application parts list for the underground expansion project thus ensuring a smooth transition from construction to operation. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Mining/Mechanical/Electrical/Structural Engineering with at least seven (7) years of experience on large scale, complex mine maintenance activities.
- Training & teaching capability.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to work in a culturally diversified workforce.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Sound analytical and synthesis skill, including problem analysis, cost and financial analysis.
- Sound decision-making skill.
- Other PTFI mandatory competencies.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and willing to learn Bahasa.
- Copper Overseas Service Company ("COSCO") promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose "motor vehicles" includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits : Begin first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer Job Segment:
Structural Engineer, Electrical, Engineer, ERP, SAP, Engineering, Technology