Maintain and continuously improve the reporting requirements of the Technical Services Department, while providing the mission and vision of the group. Provide support functions to the division management and Technical Services team in achieving divisions' mission and objectives. Additional Responsibilities:
1. Ensure safety and environmental standards for the division are complied with.
2. Ensure division's Technical reporting requirements are met.
3. Support department Managers / division Vice President and provide technical support as required.
4. Develop and implement short-term remediation plans for non-performing areas within the division.
5. Help formulate division budgets as well as project and capital plans.
6. Maintain existing relationships and develop new relationships with external vendors/consultants such that PTFI continues to have access to the best professionals in the industry. Support and Mentor Technical Services Metallurgy group to ensure KPIs and Technical reporting are meets world class standards.
7. Apply technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively plan, organize, support and coordinate delivery of production and capital plans.
8. Produce weekly and monthly performance reports for key stakeholders.
9. Lead multidiscipline teams from within Concentrating Division and maintain regular liaison with other PTFI Divisions and Corporate teams to ensure compliance with Freeport production reporting standards and procedures
10. Ensure risk and opportunity identification is undertaken during the development of budgets, forecast production plans and strategic mine planning Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Metallurgy (mineral processing) with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Mill Metallurgy and Operations.
- Experience in global financial reporting operations.
- Metallurgy and Mineral Process knowledge.
- Understanding of mineral processing business drives.
- Ability to supervise human resources.
- Ability to manage long-term and short-term projects.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Highly proactive and achievement oriented.
- Highly focused toward satisfying customer requirements.
- Fluent in English (oral and written) and willing to learn Bahasa.
- Copper Overseas Service Company ("COSCO") promotes a drug/ alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing as per applicable Company Standards
COSCO has reviewed the jobs at its various office and operating sites and determined that many of these jobs include tasks or duties that could affect the safety or health of the employees performing these tasks or others. Accordingly, the Company has designated the following positions as safety-sensitive:
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who receive Safety Training; or
- Positions within COSCO which are held by employees who operate equipment or motor vehicles in furtherance of performing their COSCO job duties, including operating motor vehicles while on Company business or travel (for this purpose "motor vehicles" includes Company owned or leased motor vehicles and personal motor vehicles used by employees in furtherance of Company business or while on Company travel)
Benefits : Begin first day of employment
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Relocation assistance/Ex-Pat incentives
COSCO is an equal opportunity employer Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Technical Support, Metallurgy, Mining, Operations, Technology, Science