Electrical Maintenance Technician Job ID:
592648 Job type:
Full Time - Permanent Location:
West Pennant Hills Categories:
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today's ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
We currently have opportunities available for motivated and experienced Electrical Technicians
for maintenance on the Northconnex Tunnel. These roles will play a key part in emergent and planned works on the civil/structural assets and would suit individuals that would be able to adhere to a 4 on 4 off rotating roster.ABOUT YOU
- Qualified electrician
- Experience in electrical routine maintenance, breakdowns and fault finding highly desirable
- Ability to adhere to 4/4 roster and shift rotating work and work 12-hour shifts
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
HOW TO APPPLY
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Brand new facilities and equipment based in Pennant Hills West
- On-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:
Melissa Edwards - Talent and Sourcing Business PartnerP: 0418 261 964
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.