angle-right Refer a friend angle-right
HV Electrician - Goonyella Mine Apply Now angle-right
BUMA Australia are currently seeking applications from experienced HV Electricians interested in joining our team at Goonyella Mine.
This is a permanent, full time role, working an even time roster and includes camp accommodation and bus transport from Mackay.
- Electrical trade qualifications & QLD electrical license
- HV switching ticket highly regarded
- Experience in maintaining electric drive trucks, specifically Komatsu 930E-4 & 930E-5 trucks preferable
- Excellent diagnostic skills and fault-finding knowledge
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Safety focus with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 7/7 roster day/night - 6 12.33hr shifts and 1 10hr shift to allow travel on last shift. Non mandatory BIBO from Mackay.
- Camp accommodation provided at Eureka village
- Career progression opportunities through a number of training and mentoring programs
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrificed flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading edge business
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- 3% increase each year on the anniversary of the EA (March 2023 and 2024)
- Opportunity to cash in personal and annual leave
You can find out more about us at www.buma.com.au
Please note: We do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Trade Papers/tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.