WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac is looking for a knowledgeable Technology Technical Trainer
to join us on a full-time basis at our corporate office in South Guildford, WA.
A hands-on and fulfilling role, the Technology Technical Trainer is accountable for developing, assessing and delivering highly technical training programs to develop our WesTrac employees and support our external customers. This includes delivering a wide scope of non-accredited (technology product/MineStar specific) training to support our WesTrac workforce, technology solution sales and all external contracts and customers.
This is a service training role specialising in these areas: MineStar Fleet, Terrain for Grading and Loading, Command for Hauling, Command for Dozing, Cat Grade Control, Product link including fundamental technology courses aimed at the entry level technicians.
This role would suit someone who is engaging, passionate about learning and willing to deliver training in Perth, Collie and intrastate. The successful candidate will be provided development opportunities and training in Caterpillar Technology products leading to Cat trainer certification.About you:
What we offer:
- Previous experience with CAT MineStar Service in Fleet, Terrain or Command
- Relevant Trade Certificate with experience
- Good computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet-based applications
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as autonomously
- Demonstrated experience within customer service with the ability to build successful working relationships
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills both written and oral to ensure information is imparted correctly and represents WesTrac at an expert level.
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
08 Jul 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
07 Aug 2022 W. Australia Standard Time