WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Management System Analyst
to join us at our South Guildford location on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting to the WMS Manager the WMS Analyst is accountable for supporting, configuring, testing and maintaining WesTrac’s Warehouse Management System, Warehouse Control Systems, Middleware and associated End-User Hardware Devices.
This role is responsible for providing recommended solutions relating to business needs in the warehouse operations. This includes responding to the day-to-day operational issues and meeting or exceeding agreed service levels (SLA).
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic self-starter who is looking for personal growth and a challenge while keeping a strong eye for detail and quality.About you:
What we offer:
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science or similar OR strong experience in configuration, support and maintenance of Warehouse Management Software or similar
- Ability to troubleshoot supported software and devices
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program.
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work.
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute.
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture.
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more.
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options.
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
08 Jul 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
07 Aug 2022 W. Australia Standard Time