Requisition ID:78281Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
As part of our Shared Services group, comprised of Finance, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Commercial, Legal and Facilities, we support the business achieve their goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure delivery of services through the skills of our people, methodologies, and systems.
Hatch is currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team in Pittsburgh, PA.Hatch is a professional services firm with over six decades of combining engineering and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors. While the primary function of this position will be to handle all incoming calls as well as greet all visitors, guests, clients, etc.there will also be a requirement to perform other administrative support functions as well. Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a positive first impression answer incoming calls and greet clients, guests, and visiting employees.
- Track all visitors, including vendors, visiting employees, and guests.
- Answer telephones, screen and direct calls to the appropriate person(s), take and provide timely messages to staff.
- Assist Support Staff with typing, scanning, and proofreading documents as needed.
- Support facilities team with inventory and building maintenance requirements.
- Processes incoming/outgoing packages, regular mail, Fed Ex, or similar vendors.
- Accurately types and prepare correspondence.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Ensure reception area, kitchen and copy room are tidy and presentable, supplies to be restocked as needed.
- Communicate with vendors, and corporate staff as needed.
- Handle copier and printer maintenance calls as needed.
- Assist with the coordination and set up of meeting, corporate events, meetings, etc., including ordering and set up beverages and food.
- Assure work is performed in a safe and professional manner by following established safety, operating, and emergency response procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School diploma.
- 2 – 5 years general office experience. Entry level for business/administrative assistant program graduates.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and tools.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor and decorum while working.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.
[[req_postHashtag]] Nearest Major Market:
Pittsburgh Job Segment:
Administrative Assistant, Marketing Communications, Communications, Engineer, Receptionist, Administrative, Marketing, Engineering