Requisition ID:77500Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Dynamic Earth Solutions (DES) specializes in site planning, spatial information and digital terrain modeling, surface and subsurface investigations, rock mechanics, underground structures, geotechnical laboratory services, flood forecasting and water resource management through our geotechnical, hydrotechnical, and civil site development expertise.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Civil Engineer to join our Dynamic Earth Solutions group in Perth.
Our Dynamic Earth Solutions (DES) group forms an integrated core that provides clients with outstanding project execution through our geotechnical, hydrotechnical, and civil site development expertise. From concept to operation, we’re committed to providing traditional services alongside proprietary technologies and innovative thinking to deliver custom, cost-effective solutions.
From studies, analysis, and design to construction supervision and monitoring, our DES group specialises in site planning, spatial information and digital terrain modelling, surface and subsurface investigations, rock mechanics, underground structures, geotechnical laboratory services, flood forecasting and water resource management.
Interested in being part of pursuing and developing new technologies, unlocking constraints, and bringing more value to our clients’ operations? Join our team today! As the successful candidate you will:
- Provide civil engineering design for bulk earthworks, roads, rail, tailings and earth dams, levees and surface water drainage networks
- Plan engineering activities using Engineering Work Packages
- Prepare engineering calculations, technical specifications, data sheets and reports
- Prepare Material Take Offs/Bill of Quantities
- Review and check engineering drawings
You bring to the role:
- Provide input to engineering, operating and cost estimates
- Participate in and contribute to design reviews
- A degree in civil engineering from a recognised tertiary institution
- Demonstrated design experience including bulk earthworks, site grading, surface water management, access and haul roads, and earth structures
- Exposure to civil design packages such as InRoads/OpenRoads, 12D Model, Civil3D, CivilStorm and CulvertMaster
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry and/or regulatory standards relating to civil engineering (e.g. ANCOLD, Austroads etc) including Australian and ISO codes and standards
- Applicants with CPEng or demonstrated progress towards obtain CPEng will be well regarded
- Prior experience within the industrial and mining sectors will also be highly regarded
To be considered for this role you must have current work rights in Australia (i.e. Australian Citizen, a permanent resident or eligible work visa).
To submit your application please click the "Apply" button.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted for this position. Why join us?
What we offer you?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Job Segment:
Civil Engineer, Geology, Engineer, Law, Engineering, Legal