Requisition ID:77577Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients with world-class project delivery from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies through our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
Hatch currently has an opportunity for full-time permanent Administrator Support - Quality. As the successful candidate you will work on a variety of administrative tasks while providing support to our Quality department and project teams in Western Canada. Key Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Type meeting minutes;
- Format and check project documentation for quality/grammar;
- Develop project templates;
- Update logs in Excel spreadsheets and follow up on missing information;
- Organize and book meetings using Outlook;
- Follow up with project team members on outstanding tasks;
- Collect digital signatures and file electronic documents;
- Update presentations;
- General office duties; and
- Ensure work is completed accurately with minimal supervision.
Note: Please include a cover letter with your application
- Diploma in business administration from a community college or equivalent experience;
- Previous administrative experience in a professional environment would be an asset;
- Comfortable working in a technically oriented work environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel;
- Experience with electronic document management software;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English;
- Ability to assist in a positive and constructive manner;
- Adaptable to various tasks;
- Ability to take direction and work with strong attention to detail; and
- Proven understanding of confidentiality and discretion.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
We're committed to fostering a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate and serve. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected status. If you have any accommodation requirements, please let us know. We'll do our best to meet your needs in accordance with applicable local legislation.Job Segment:
Sustainability, Administrative Assistant, Document Management, Project Manager, Energy, Administrative, Quality, Technology