Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator / Document Controller for our Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
Main Purpose of the Role:
Skills / Qualifications
- Provide professional secretarial and project / study administration duties (project / study document compilation & quality, documentation formatting, telephone calls, typing of reports, filing of overall documentation, travel arrangements, diary management, minute taking when required by the study manager etc.) which support the work and efficient running of a study / project and its line manager(s) to which the incumbent is assigned
- To provide document control and co - ordination support to studies and projects in the management of all project technical documentation throughout the project, ensuring a complete 'project record' of all documentation is captured and maintained up to date, and to ensure appropriate handover and archiving of all documentation at the end of the project. Provide organization support meetings and preparation of documentation and other project related administrative tasks as required by Project Manager
- To work in a safe manner, complying with and actively contributing to the Health, Safety and Environmental policies, manuals and procedures. At all times considering the health, safety and welfare of fellow workers, visitors, clients, community and the environment
- Matric or equivalent high school education with experience in a similar industry sector an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a secretarial / administrator / document control role. Willingness to learn other skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft packages with SharePoint experience an advantage
- Conversant with "technical jargon"
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- An individual with a "go - getter" attitude who is willing to work towards the delivery of the product
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.