- Attractive hourly rates
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Controls Engineer to join our client Rio Tinto located in Hope Downs 1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dewatering network control systems for Greater Hope Downs telemetry system, automation, instrumentation and developing control logic.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in borefields / dewatering / water distribution systems. Familiar with remote telemetry, PLC programming and use of Citec.
- Previous mining experience
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Controls
- Remote Telemetry experience
- SAP Experience
- Project Management experience
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site specific Health and Safety requirements.
Reference Number 7469J20221613
How to Apply
Click onto the 'Apply' button or for more information, please contact WorkPac Principal Consultant - Racquel Clibbens on (02) 4927 7795 or email@example.com and quote the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people