- $36.00 per hour base rate + penalties + $15 daily travel
- Minimum of six months on the project
About the Client
Delivering quality projects for all of Queensland since 1996, our client is a progressive and dynamic commercial construction company specialising in multi residential, commercial, prestige residential, industrial, and retail. They are currently seeking an experienced Moxy Operator for a six month project based in Mutdapilly.
What you will be doing
You will be required to work Monday â Friday commencing at 6.30am to 4.30pm with some Saturdays required (up to 4 hours). You will be responsible for operating a 20T Moxy to move dirt around the site. You will have previous experience operating a Moxy, hold the relevant RII and be available to commit to six months of work.
What you will need
- Current Construction White Card
- Current RII Haul Truck Ticket
- Experience operating a Moxy on a construction site
- Available for an immediate start and able to commit to a minimum of six months of work Â
- Driverâs licence and own reliable transport Â
- Current resume with 2 x work related references Â
Apply Online NOW!
For more information contact;
Jess Purdy - Recruitment Coordinator
Phone â 07 3715 2080
Reference Number â BSINDJ2022114043
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
WorkPac is Australia's largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.