- $41.85 per hour flat rate
- Work with a highly renowned Civil company and further grow your experience
- Temp to perm after six months based off performance
About the Company
One of Australia's largest and reputable Civil & Construction companies operating for over 30 years across construction, mining and infrastructure. They work across various contracts ranging from $1 million through to $150 million and are on the growth trajectory. They are currently seeking an experienced Civil Labourer with a Confined Spaces ticket to assist with an ongoing project based in Springfield.
What you will be doing
The role will include working on a new subdivision, you will be. You will be required to work Monday - Friday commencing at 7am working 8-10 hour days. You will have road building experience, knowledge of pipe works and proven experience on a construction site is essential. You will have a high standard to safety and preferably have a Roller ticket and will also be required to hold a current Confined Spaces ticket.
What you will need
- Current construction white card
- Previous road building experience
- Experience with road crossing, grade checking, and some knowledge of pipe works
- Must have a current confined spaces ticket
- Current RII Roller ticket preferred but not essential
- Proven experience and understanding of a construction site is essential
- Must be physically fit for all Labour duties
- Current Resume with 2 x work related references
Apply Online NOW!
For more information contact;
Jess Purdy - Recruitment Coordinator
Phone - 07) 3715 2080
Reference Number - BSINDJ2022114033
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination may apply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
WorkPac is Australia's largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.