- Job Security - Permanent Opportunities available with WorkPac on commencement!
- Market leading rates - $56/hr casual or $53/hr permanent (for experienced Operators)
- Locality allowance of $75 per shift for residential candidates
- Residential and DIDO roles available, Lifestyle Roster
In partnership with Batchfire mine at Callide, WorkPac is now hiring multiple Dump Truck Operators to join the WorkPac family. This is an exciting opportunity to step up your career in 2022! Take advantage of market leading remuneration, job security with permanent employment and become a part of the thriving Biloela region.
About Our Client
Batchfire Resources is the owner of Callide Mine in Central Queensland, an open-cut coal operation located 120km southwest of Gladstone and 20km northeast of the thriving regional township of Biloela.
A long-standing operation, Callide Mine is an open-cut coal mine producing 11mtpa of thermal coal for domestic power generation, alumina refining, and export markets. The operation has extensive recoverable coal reserves and long-term supply contracts in place, ensuring a long-term future.
What Will You Be Doing?
In this role you will become a part of a busy mine as a Dump Truck Operator. You will be operating a CAT 789 or above within a coal mining setting. Other equipment on site will range from Komatsu to Hitachi. You will be working a Lifestyle roster. Roles are available for Residential and DIDO Operators. DIDO roles will have Camp Supplied.
What You Will Need
- Previous mining experience operating dump trucks with a minimum skill of CAT 789.
- You will need to have obtained a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years or be willing to attain this.
- SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical Assessment prior to commencement
- This exciting opportunity is not to be missed, if you have been thinking about making a move now is the time.
- Market leading rates! $56/hr casual or $53/hr permanent (for experienced Operators)
- Exciting opportunity to secure Casual or Permanent roles with WorkPac on commencement
- Locality Allowance of $75 per shift for local candidates
- Camp and facilities provided for non-residential operators
- Great culture and safety standards
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. We are recruiting for several Operator roles which will see you commence work with us at Batchfire Callide Mine.
Krys McKinley - 07 4800 3700
Job Reference Number: 7396J202234355
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.