- Commencing August 2022
- New Motorway Project
- Western Sydney NSW location
About the project
NSW Gov is building a new motorway ($2 billion) near the Badgerys Creek International airport being currently built.
This will be the central section of the M12 between Cecil Park and Badgerys Creek.
Potential earnings over a Mon to Fri 50hr week (10hr shifts) = $1900 (incl. travel allow.). This equates to an approx. $38/HR flat rate
Hours are - 7am to 5pm (overtime available or as required)
What's in it for you?
- Long term ongoing work - 12mth to 2yrs+
- Get involved in the building of an integral project in Western Sydney
- Expand and develop your current skills and experience
Duties and responsibilities
- Assembling and erecting temp fencing
- Site preparation - flagging & clearing lines
- Putting in posts, roadworks signage
- Electrical and excavator spotting
- Repetitive manual handling and heavy lifting
- On the tools - basic power and hand tools
What do you need?
- Recent or similar civil construction industry
- Clear communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong adherence and understanding of OH & S in the workplace
- Must have White card (Mandatory)
- Must have current drivers licence and own car
- Must be able to pass random Drug and Alcohol tests as required
WorkPac is Australia ' s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country ' s leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information contact:
Sue on 02 86043929
Southern Recruitment team
Job Reference Number: 7286J20221356
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.