- Casual & Permanent roles available with fully funded flights!
- Work for Australia's Leading Labour Supplier to the Mining Industry
- FIFO ex Brisbane or Cairns
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is Australia's largest producer and supplier of seaborne metallurgical coal. They operate seven Bowen Basin mine sites with roles available across the operations with local, DIDO and FIFO opportunities available.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
You will be operating equipment such as CAT 793 or 797 Dump Trucks, CAT D10 or D11 Dozers, Hitachi 5600 Excavators, Graders CAT 16 or 24 series within a busy and productive Prestrip Department. You will be working a 7/7 Rotating Roster. Roles are available for residential, DIDO and FIFO candidates.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous mining experience operating any 3 of the following; Dump Trucks, Graders, Loaders, Dozers, Excavators within a production environment.
- You will need to have obtained a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years or be willing to attain this.
- SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
- Immediate start with WorkPac, commencing with an industry leading company
- Competitive market pay rates plus fully funded flights!
- Great culture and safety standards
- Job Security, Opportunities for permanent conversion with WorkPac
- Be part of the WorkPac family!
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Eden Gilleland - 07 3715 2003
Job Reference Number: 7396J202232859
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.