- 8:6 OR 2:1 Roster s
- FIFO Perth, Albany, Busselton, Geraldton
- Full shift payments for Fly in and Fly out day
About our Client
Rio Tinto operates the worlds largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets. These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities, a 1,700 kilometre rail network and related infrastructure. Rio Tinto are expanding operations in the Pilbara to epic proportions while introducing next generation technologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improved health, safety and environmental performance.
About the Role
WorkPac has a number of opportunities across a variety of Rio Tinto Iron Ore mine sites located in the Pilbara for experienced mining all round mobile plant operators.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing our client's production.
Skills and Experience
12 months + mining production operating experience preferably in iron ore on two or more of the following or Similar equipment:
- 992 Loader experience
- Komatsu 830 electric drive OR 930 dump truck
- D10 and D11 Dozers experience
- 1900/2600 Excavators experience
- Experience on CAT 777, 785 and above
- Manual C Class Australian issued Drivers Licence (minimum)
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
- Hollie Sumpter - Recruitment Coordinator
- Phone contact: 08 92016224
- WorkPac - Western Australia
- Reference no.TMPRIJ202161823
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.