Regional Business Manager - Mining and Minerals - APACAre you a business development manager?Do you have strong consulting experience in the mining industry across APAC? Are you able to hold technical conversations with potential clients?
Our client is a global technology leader providing sustainable solutions to the mining and minerals industry. Their data products, technology and software solutions enhance each stage of the mining life cycle, increasing safety and sustainability in the industry.
With their mining and minerals department going through a busy period of growth, they are looking for a Regional Business Manager to join the team. They will lead business activities and be integral to the growth of the mining team. This role will be based in Perth, Australia, and will be responsible for rapidly scaling the business across the APAC region, a strategically important growth area for the company.
In this Regional Business Manager position, you will also be responsible for:
- Supporting and helping evolve the strategic objectives of the team.
- Becoming the go-to person for business activities in the region, whilst managing and coaching team members.
- Overseeing business development and sales activity, driving revenue for the business.
- Travelling both domestically and internationally, overseeing high-quality project execution.
- Keeping ahead of industry developments, ensuring the team are suitably placed to respond to future client requirements and emerging trends.
- Identifying opportunities for mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 10 years' experience in the mining sector across APAC - ideally through consulting.
- Have a masters' degree in a relevant field.
- Be experienced in managing teams, both on site and remotely.
- Be fluent in English; other languages an asset.