External Job Description Key Accountabilities:
- Maintain Security Operations platforms to the defined standards, SLAs, and quality benchmarks
- Propose, plan, and conduct improvements and implement mitigations to improve service quality and SLAs for such platforms
- Participate and lead technical activities for projects and initiatives
- 5+ years working in a security operations/security engineering role with focus on Threat and Vulnerability management
- 2+ years in a lead role in Cyber Security
- Hands-on experience creating technical documentation and diagrams
- Hands-on experience with establishing and maintaining policies and guardrails for cloud resources and workloads
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, scripting language and cloud security, including but not limited to:
- Tenant Security,
- AKS Security,
- Containers & Mesh Networking Security
- Application Gateway & WAF (Web Application Firewall),
- Security Groups and VNET Segmentations,
- Security Analytics,
- Encryption & Keys Management
- Working experience with agile framework and Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline security
- Ability to translate technical challenges and security findings with written and oral reports
- 2+ years’ experience building and maintaining Security KPIs
- Degree/Diploma, preferably with a focus on Information Security
- CCSP, Azure Security Engineer Associate or equivalent certification (required)
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against infection by COVID-19. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a personal characteristic protected under applicable human rights legislation may request to be exempt from this requirement. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal, zinc and energy. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK.
The pursuit of sustainability guides Teck’s approach to business. Teck is building partnerships and capacity to confront sustainability challenges within the regions in which it operates and at the global level. In 2018, Teck was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI) for the ninth straight year, indicating that Teck’s sustainability practices rank in the top 10 per cent of the world’s 2,500 largest public companies in the S&P Global Broad Market Index.
Learn more about Teck at www.teck.com or follow @TeckResources
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Teck respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Sustainability, Coal Mining, Security, Energy, Mining