WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships with a rich history of supporting thousands of customers across the mining and construction industries in Australia. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 4,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes.
WesTrac are currently looking for a motivated and passionate Paralegal
to join our in house legal team.
Reporting to the General Counsel & Company Secretary and located at our South Guildford Corporate office, this individual will be accountable for providing comprehensive paralegal and administrative support to the Legal Department. Under supervision of the Associate Legal Counsels (WA and/or NSW) this individual will execute any routine legal transactions and complete preliminary review of legal documentation including contracts and briefs.
Acting as a conduit between the business and the Legal Department, this individual will provide a first level of support and respond to or escalate any queries as required. The Paralegal will also be required to provide comprehensive support to the Legal Team to support the delivery of efficient legal services to the business.To successfully fulfil the role expectations, you will be able to demonstrate:
What we offer:
- Have completed or be in the process of completing either paralegal studies, legal or related university degree
- Previous experience in law firm or legal administration will be advantageous however not essential
- Have a high level of attention to detail with the ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) with the ability to effectively liaise at all levels
- Have a continuous improvement mindset with the desire to learn and continuously grow
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability and drive to follow through with required actions
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in taking your career to the next level with WesTrac click the ‘Apply’ button today!Relocation
- Opportunity to get a $3,000 referral bonus as part of our Recommend and Spend program
- Job security with a consistent pipeline of work
- Unrivalled training and development via The WesTrac Institute
- Fantastic team environment and inclusive work culture
- Made for More Rewards program with discounts at retailers like Woolworths, Caltex, Apple, Crown, Qantas and many more
- Paid parental leave, discounted health insurance, income protection insurance, and salary sacrifice options
and Visa sponsorship
assistance can be offered to candidates currently located in Australia only.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. Advertised:
07 Sep 2022 W. Australia Standard Time Applications close:
06 Oct 2022 W. Australia Standard Time