Requisition ID:64561 Job Category:
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining , energy , and infrastructure sectors, we see challenges evolving in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff , with experience in over 150 countries , to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Our advisory and consulting experts support almost every project at Hatch, whether in metals, infrastructure, or energy. We consult with our clients to help them meet their business, financing, and project objectives. Interested in consulting to our clients alongside leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today!
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch, a full-service consultancy, is currently seeking a highly motivated Consultant
to join the Advisory group in Perth
Our advisory and consulting experts support almost every project at Hatch. We consult with our clients to help them meet their business, financing, and project objectives. As a Consultant, you will play an active role in all aspects of client engagements, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, developing and communicating recommendations, presenting results to client management, and implementing recommendations with client team members.
If you are interested in consulting leading experts across various sectors? Join our Advisory team today! As the successful candidate, you will:
You bring to the role:
- Be a champion of inclusion and diversity
- Work with client project teams to ensure engagement objectives are clearly identified, agreed and attained
- Understand the broad-based strategic direction of the organization and work with stakeholders across the organization to understand what opportunities exist for enhancing efficiencies in business and decision making
- Facilitate client workshops and planning meetings around strategy, business planning, organization effectiveness and change management
- Design and deliver operating model reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness
- Evaluate the impact of business changes on current model; redesigning the operating model in response to business change (i.e. outsource, technology, process)
- Design and manage organizational change management strategies, transition plans and communication plans that proactively identify and mitigate delivery and people risks associated with business change initiatives
- Design and deliver structural reviews that assist clients in identifying and implementing improvements to organization collaboration, productivity and effectiveness
- Collaborate with colleagues to promote and embed best practices in the development and delivery of effective service offerings
- Oversee junior colleagues to support clients on engagements
Why join us?
- 5+ years of management consulting experience
- Proven industry experience in mining, metals, energy or infrastructure
- Solid functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Strategy, Transaction Support, Business Readiness & Transformation, Capital Productivity, Supply Chain, Asset & Maintenance Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Risk Management
- Strong initiative, eager to break new ground and create opportunities for others
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Previous experience executing large-scale operational engagements
- Self-motivation and drive to take ownership of a work stream
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience
What we offer you?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request. Job Segment:
Change Management, Management Consulting, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Consulting, Management, Finance, Operations, Contract